question

rustycoat avatar image
rustycoat asked

Trends history not working, trends reset on each view

With a BlueSolar 100/50 and a Bluetooth Dongle I am not able to see any trends history. On each load of the app the trends are reset and the history is empty.

I previously was using a SmartSolar. With the SmartSolar, on the same phone, with the same version of the app, the history worked fine and I could easily check yesterdays data or the data from a few hours ago.

This feature is essential for me to monitor and I fully expect it to work as described in Victron documentation (and my purchase was based specifically on the extensive information and history available in the Victron Connect app).screenshot-20231202-154453.png

MPPT ControllersVictronConnectVE.Direct Bluetooth Smart Dongle
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) answered ·

Hello @rustycoat

The trend feature is not supported on the VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle. This can be found in the documentation here: https://www.victronenergy.com/media/pg/VictronConnect_Manual/en/stored-trends---instant-readout.html

If there is some other documentation that says otherwise, please let us know so we can correct that.

With kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

MPPT Product Page

MPPT Error codes

MPPT 150/60 up to 250/70 Manual

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

VictronConnect Manual

Download for iOS / Android / Mac / Windows