question

andrew-schnier avatar image
andrew-schnier asked

incorrect PUK code on box

I lost Bluetooth contact with my controller when I tried to update software. It will not accept the 000000 code that it accepted before and when I tried to change the code the software says that the PUK code on my purchase box is not the correct PUK code. I don't know what to do and can't communicate with my controller using Bluetooth.

Bluetooth
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·

@Andrew Schnier There should be a sticker on your mppt (?) with the puk code on it.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

regman54 avatar image
regman54 answered ·

If I'm understanding you correctly the default bluetooth pin code is 000000, but if in the past you've created a new pin code use that one. All devices in Connect app need to use the same pin code.

If I've misunderstood your question please advise and perhaps someone else can help.

2 comments
2 |3000

kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
Pin codes are specified per device, but it does make life easier to keep them the same.
0 Likes 0 ·
regman54 avatar image regman54 kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
@kevgermany Thank you. I wasn’t aware of PUK codes. Is there a solution for him?
0 Likes 0 ·