question

techmuc avatar image
techmuc asked

Add additional AC Load to VRM

Hi,

I installed a new heat pump and am pretty interested about the consumption of this heat pump. Is it possible to add an additional AC Load somewhere here? (of course with an additional measurement device).

Thanks!

Timo

1701072884836.png

VRM
1701072884836.png (89.0 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Jason - UK avatar image
Jason - UK answered ·

@techmuc you can add 'load' meters to your system, which will provide the meter data in the advanced section of VRM as a widget. It wont show that load as a separate items in the VRM dashboard. 2nd option is to have your heat pump on the AC-Out of the Multiplus. This will show the consumed power and the total energy used in a set period. 3rd option is to access the settings of your heat pump, as nearly all heat pumps provide power consumption. I have a Mitsubishi Ecodan, of which I can see the energy consumed in the settings and I can also bring that data into Node Red from the MELCLoud API.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

techmuc avatar image techmuc commented ·

Thanks a lot for your ideas.

Option a) I will give it a try.. I have a shelly already so I can write a custom meter to integrate it into venus.. Do you know if there will be at least an own widget for it?

Option 2) my heat pump has three phases and I only have a one phase mp system.. Would be a very good idea.. I will investigate if I can manipulate the critical load values via mqtt / custom drivers somehow..

Option c) that I have already implemented. I just like to have one chart on lead, and honestly the vrm / victron graphics are the nicest visually :)

Thanks again @Jason - UK

0 Likes 0 ·