question

jd87 avatar image
jd87 asked

Multiple inverters on one cerbo gx? Multi/phoenix

Hi I tried searching but couldn’t quite find what I’m thinking about doing, i have a smart shunt to distributor one circuit to multiplus which is connected to cerbo gx via vbus cable I’m thinking about adding another smart shunt off the second circuit of distributor to a small phoenix 1200 inverter for small loads using the shunt in dc meter mode so it accurately measures dc load? If I connect phoenix via ve direct to cerbo will both inverters show on the vrm?

gx devicemultiple invertersdc meter
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Jd87

Yes they will but the ve direct will not show on the dashboard. So in VRM advanced you can see the AC consumption there.

If you set the second shunt to DC loads, then that will show up on the overview on the dash.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4pierre avatar image 4pierre commented ·
thanks for your answer, I was running a phoenix 1200 and 800 both ve direct connected to my cerbo and that matches my observation as only the first connected would ever show on the overview. Wasn't a big deal as it was just a temporary rig.
0 Likes 0 ·
jd87 avatar image
jd87 answered ·

Ok Thank you

2 |3000

Related Resources