question

Craig Robinson avatar image
Craig Robinson asked

[solved] Victron Connect Firmware update fail

I had tow multi 2 in parallel and tried updates firmware the master updated but the slave failed. have isolated it as a stand alone inverter and tried again it did start the update but failed and now I can't even seat via Victron connect and not even under the force detection, I am using mk3 and windows so now not sure how to recover it, will the VE flash work, not too bothered about the config files as they need updating any way, And as they are are in parallel I get incompatible firmware which is what I would expect, Any ideas please

multiplus in parallel
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Craig Robinson avatar image
Craig Robinson answered ·

All fixed used a different usb C adapter to connect to mk3 updated using victron connect using force detection just takes a while leave computer doing its thing

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

Wipe both with veflash and then reconfigure.

2 |3000