question

valentin-silvera avatar image
valentin-silvera asked

Unlinked the site in the VRM due to deception

Hello,

My company's installer unlinked the site in the Cerbo GX VRM by deception and I can no longer access it. The big problem is that he was the only user registered so far so I have no way to access it through another user.

If I register the Cerbo GX in a new installation it tells me that it is already being used.

How can I fix that?

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @valentin silvera,

A link describing the procedure to change owner of a VRM site is listed in the sidebar ->

How to change the Admin of a VRM installation

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

valentin-silvera avatar image valentin-silvera commented ·

Hello @Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager). I contacted my local distributor and they did not respond to me. Then create a support ticket on the Victron site (ticket 20231117-1257) and do not refuel. Could you help me with this?

0 Likes 0 ·
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ valentin-silvera commented ·
Hi @valentin silvera,

Thanks for following that procedure first, I will escalate it, please expect an email in the coming days.

1 Like 1 ·
valentin-silvera avatar image valentin-silvera Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Guy Stewart
I already received the email and they solved my problem.
Thank you.

2 Likes 2 ·