question

bundyblu avatar image
bundyblu asked

How can I display more than 1 battery on the Cerbo GX display?

Is it possible to display both a Victron smart shunt and a Serial battery BMS on the display.

1697842912286.png

1697842931906.png

cerbo gx
1697842912286.png (43.4 KiB)
1697842931906.png (47.8 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @Bundyblu,

Out of the box there is only support for 1 battery on the overview.

There are some custom modifications available that increase the amount of information you can display on GX overview screen.

One of these is called GUI mods, and you can read more about it here - https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/147256/guimods-v60.html

Please note that this is considered unsupported by Victron, and if you experience any issues, please revert back to the default configuration before seeking any assistance.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

bundyblu avatar image
bundyblu answered ·

Hi Guy

Thank you for the reply.

I have Gui mods installed, and learning about alll it features.

I am not sure you saw my post about connecting a JK BMS CAN port connected to the Victron BMS CAN port.

If you offer some help there I would really appreciate that.

I have spent many hours researching and testing, but still have not been able to get it to work.

Thanks

Ian T

2 comments
2 |3000

Hi @Bundyblu

I have no experience with the JK BMS, and there is no support for it in the battery compatibility guide, so I am afraid Victron can't help.
0 Likes 0 ·
bundyblu avatar image bundyblu Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ commented ·
OK Tks
0 Likes 0 ·