question

Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem asked

GuiMods v6.0

I released some major changes to GuiMods today. In no particular order:

• revise Generator overview & add auto run enable/disable button
  • add generator service interval and countdown on generator overview
  • incorporate GeneratorConnector code in GuiMods - GeneratorConnector now obsolete
  • revised "simple" flow overview
  • revised "grid parallel" flow overview, now called "AC Coupled"
  • added DC Coupled flow overview - shows more DC devices than previous pages
  • add alternator, AC charger and wind generator DC sources
  • added gauges to mobile overview and generator overview
  • add details page access from mobile overview
    • current limit and inverter mode buttons removed/replaced with details pages
  • DC system detail added: shows DC system devices
    • as well as other devices not shown on the flow overview
  • added detail acces via the CCGX hard buttons
  • dropped support for Venus OS v2.4x and 2.5x
  • added more detail to the Relay overview generator status
  • fixed: Generator buttons don't work on Relay Overview page for some Venus OS versions
  • fixed: PV Inverter tile on GuiMods Simple overview formatting errors

If you have automatic downloads and updates enabled in PackageManager you should get the update automatically. If not, manually update via PackageManager or download from:

https://github.com/kwindrem/GuiMods

Please report any issues here or in the issues section of the GuiMods repo on GitHub. Thanks.

Screen shots of some of the new pages

DC Coupled flow overview

screen-shot-flow-overview-dc-coupled.png

Enhanced Movible Overview

screen-shot-enhanced-mobile-overview.png

Enhanced Generator Overview

screen-shot-enhanced-generator-overview.png

gui mods
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

16 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

I really appreciate your great work but in my opinion this is to much information on one small screen.

I'm sure many users like that but I not me.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Kevin Windrem avatar image Kevin Windrem commented ·

Matthias, I really appreciate your comment and I agree with you in principal.

There was a high demand for additional information such as voltage, current and frequency. That's what got me started on GuiMods in the first place.

These screens do get pretty busy especially on a 3-phase system. The AC and DC coupled overviews were an attempt to show more pieces of the system with less information per piece. Yes, the screen fills up with lots of pieces.

My personal preference would be an overview page that has few numbers (maybe none at all). Gauges provide relative status which is generally what's of interest to users. They care they are approaching overload but not that its 2981 watts. But I think there would be those that would complain they don't see the power number on the overview. That was the compromise I made for the AC and DC coupled overviews. Details are provided with popup windows so maybe that would be OK for some.

In the US, grid power is generally pretty stable so voltages and frequency information is usually of no interest but when running on generator they could be. Again gauges might be better.

Some users prefer power numbers, some prefer amperage. Maybe this should be a user preference and only show one.

I think most USERS would be happy with a screen that says "all is well" with a nice picture of their installation which changes to show alerts when things aren't all good. They only want to know the AC input was rejected -- and why (low voltage, frequency, etc), or that their AC load is too high or that their batteries are about to run out of energy or their waste water tank is about to overflow.

Probably to suit all users, I'd need pages and pages of user preferences to define exactly what's on each screen.

0 Likes 0 ·
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

As Derrick suggests, knowing the Venus OS version would be helpful.

v7.75 is the latest version and supports all V3.10 beta versions as well as v3.01, v3.00, v2.94, v2.89 and v2.73. Other versions may also be compatible but are not specifically supported.

I have had reports of 'file set incomplete' even for Venus OS versions that do work on other systems. Generally, forcing a firmware update solves the issue. To do this, switch to the backup firmware then use the on-line update to reinstall the latest release or release candidate version.

My packages attempt to support multiple versions of Venus OS but to do so, it attempts to match the stock files it will replace to ones in the package's "file sets". If none are found, the file set incomplete message appears.

One reason for file set incomplete is that another modification has changed one of the files the package needs to modify. When this happens, the install script can't find a matching version.

Also, package's don't support all older versions. Typically, the package will support the most recent version of each major release (v2.73 but not necessarily v2.70). If a major version is released, I don't support beta versions. E.g., if v2.73 exists, I don't support v2.73~12.

You can examine the installation log to pinpoint the specific file:

/data/log/SetupHelper

2 |3000

hardy-tuner avatar image
hardy-tuner answered ·

It is always the full screen with all widgets?

1 comment
2 |3000

You have the option of showing/diming/hiding inactive tiles on the three enhanced overview pages. The Mobile Overview and Generator Overview always show all tiles.
0 Likes 0 ·
gainestr avatar image
gainestr answered ·

Is there any way to provide a little more info on the DC Coupled view? I’d like to see Amps for both DC and PV Input like is available on the Simple overview.
I do not have a Victron inverter so the DC coupled view is best for me since my AC loads are combined with DC loads. It would be nice if the PV and DC info boxes could be enlarged as well. This would allow for added information to be displayed.

2 comments
2 |3000

Sorry, but there is really no way to provide more detail without a significant amount of work to dynamically resize tiles based on what devices are present in the system and/or user selection of which devices to show on the screen. At least for now, I'm not prepared to put the work into it.
0 Likes 0 ·
gainestr avatar image gainestr Kevin Windrem commented ·

I understand. I’ll just have to dig around the code myself and see what kind of trouble I can find. I really appreciate the work that you have already put into this. You are under appreciated my friend!

I‘m basically trying to have the same information that is in the simple overview(PV Charger and DC System) but with the DC coupled screen Layout And the battery tile in the middle. Not really concerned too much with changing the sizes of tiles themselves.

0 Likes 0 ·
johanndo avatar image
johanndo answered ·

Hi, Kevin. Looks good.

Especially the re-arrangement of the battery and all other devices is now closer to reality then the Victron layout with dedicated dcSystem / battery connection.

AC charger is probably the path charger ?

alternator the path alternator or dcsource, dc system either the lump sum or dcsystem or dcload path, fuel cell likely fuelcell, but what path is used for the wind generator box, Victron has nothing published yet for this device type?

Have you tried to generate data for this dbus paths / devices and get them to VRM? I am struggling with all the dc sources, they seem not really supported / tested in VRM yet in the "Advanced" tab dcload is the only one that works atm.

1 comment
2 |3000

Victron added devices like alternator AC charger and alternator to systemcalc just recently. They begin life as their own dbus services:

• com.victronenergy.fuelcell
  • com.victronenergy.charger
  • com.victronenergy.alternator

Others begin life as a shunt programmed as a specific DC source (e.g., wind generator) and appear on dbus as

• com.victronenergy.dcsystem

And yes, alternator can come in through it's own service (e.g., WakeSpeed) or via a shunt and dcsystem. The /Settings/MonitorMode parameter in a dcsystem service further defines what that service is and allows splitting them out into finer detail. dcsource and dcload are generic settings for MonitorMode.

systemcalc has always "estimated" a value for "DC system" by adding up all known sources. Recent changes have added an option to provide an actual DC system value via a shunt programmed for DC system power. The details page for DC system indicates whether the value shown is measured or calculated (estimated).

The DC system details page has two sections: one listing all devices contributing to the DC system value (if any -- none of the value is calculated). The bottom half of the page shows devices NOT shown on the overview. Those devices depend on which overview is selected.

What is shown on VRM is out of my control. They have access to the same dbus services/parameters as the GUI does but does it's own data collection/display.

0 Likes 0 ·
alik avatar image
alik answered ·

Hi Kevin, big Thanks for your work.

Maybe it is possible to add data from second smartshunt (starter battery) in flow overview?

Best regards

By the way, isn't widget "DC system" a little to wide?

screenshot-20220918-164228-chrome.jpg

22 comments
2 |3000

itsme avatar image itsme commented ·

I‘ve modified the qml files to show the starter battery (if voltage is too low it will change color to orange or red):

1664264688613.png

You need some extra lines inside the "OverviewHubEnhanced.qml"

I did a long post with screenshots, but I was not able to publish it. Maybe later...

5 Likes 5 ·
1664264688613.png (35.0 KiB)
Russell Grant avatar image Russell Grant itsme commented ·
Hi itsme, would you be able to share your qml file or at least the code section for the starter battery? I have been trying to do my own qml editing to display the starter battery but not having much luck. Cheers
3 Likes 3 ·
mamisch avatar image mamisch itsme commented ·

Hi itsme,

Dein gui-mod sieht so toll aus! Wirklich chic und übersichtlich mit allem was man braucht ;)

Ich habe mich extra dafür hier in dem Forum angemeldet um mit dir in Kontakt zu treten und dich um Hilfe zu bitten, dass ich mein gui auch so hinbekomme.

Ich habe einen Cerbo gx mit gx touch70 in meinem Kastenwagen verbaut. Software ist die neueste Venus drauf und auch die gui-mods von kwindrem schon installiert. Soweit so gut ;)

Ich habe einen gx tank140 mit Frisch und Abwasser, einen Mopeka Pro für den Gasfüllstand sowie 3 Ruuvis für Temperaturmessungen installiert. Da ich keinen Multiplus nutze ist nur das DC-System für mich interessant. Die Batteriemessungen erfolgen mit einen Smartshunt 500A und ich messe auch die Spannung der Starterbatterie mit dem zusätzlichen Eingang des Smartshunts. Der Shunt ist mit VE.direct mit dem Cerbo verbunden. Eine Solartasche ist an einem SmartSolar 75/15 angeschlossen, welcher direkt über das EBL am Solareingang verbunden ist und mit VE.direct am Cerbo hängt.

Ich möchte alles übersichtlich auf nur einer Hauptseite mit einem Blick sehen, genauso wie das auf deinem gui aussieht.

Ohne Multiplus oder Wechselrichter kann ich die AC-Lasten vom Landstrom nicht anzeigen, oder?

Die Datumsanzeige links oben ist sehr nice. Die Batterietexte auf Deutsch und auch die Anzeige der Starterbatterie sowie die Solartexte auf Deutsch würde ich mir wünschen. Die Temperaturanzeigen sehen einfach cool aus in dem grau. Könnte ich so alle 6 Sensoren (Frisch, Abwasser, Gas, 3x Temp) nebeneinander anzeigen lassen?

Ich würde gerne mein System genauso anzeigen wie bei dir ohne die 4 Relays, denn die hab ich nicht. Geht das? Kann man den „blauen Multiplus Hauptanzeige“ auch irgendwie ausblenden? Oder irgendwie vielleicht als Van darstellen oder sowas? Das wäre nice!

Ein bisschen Erfahrung mit SSH hab ich (von früheren Handy-Softwaren), aber ich weiß nicht wie ich die Dateien an meinem Cerbo bearbeite. Direkt auf dem Cerbo? Oder die Dateien am PC/mac bearbeiten und dann auf den Cerbo rüberschieben?

Ich hoffe so sehr auf deine Hilfe, ich habe gesehen hier im Forum wird so tolle Arbeit von einigen Nutzern gemacht, das ist wirklich der Wahnsinn!

DANKE, wenn du dich meldest!

0 Likes 0 ·
itsme avatar image itsme mamisch commented ·

Hallo mamisch,

sorry, für die späte Antwort, war länger krank, da mich eine richtig böse Grippe erwischt hat...
Anpassen, können wir alles, so wie Du es Dir vorstellst. Beste Voraussetzungen sind gegeben, wenn Du Dich via SSH mit dem Cerbo verbindest. Dazu benötigst Du noch putty für den Terminalzugriff, ein FTP-Programm, wie z.B. WinSCP und idealerweise einen guten Editor (Atom, Notepad++,...). Man muss sich aber im Klaren sein, dass man dann nicht mehr einfach die GUI-Mods updaten sollte. Da werden dann die Dateien ggf. wieder überschrieben.

Für die AC Lasten benötigst Du einen Victron Wechselrichter, wie Du schon erkannt hast.

Die Sensoren kannst Du nebeneinander oder im Wechsel anzeigen lassen. Ich habe es mir so programmiert, dass ich durch drücken auf die Leiste mit den Temperatur- oder Tankanzeigen diese einfach hin- und herwechseln kann. Ein Mix aus Temperatur und Tankanzeige als Gesamtanzeige würde schon mehr Aufwand benötigen, ist aber nicht ausgeschlossen.

Die Relais muss man nicht einbinden. Den Multiplus gegen ein Bild (z.B. vom Van) auszutauschen ist auch machbar.

Mein System besteht aus einem Raspberry Pi, Phoenix Wechselrichter, GX-Tank 140, zwei Solartaschen mit jeweils Smartsolar 75/15 und dem Shunt vom Batteriemonitor BMV-712. Dazu noch eine GPS-Antenne. Als Sensoren verwende ich Votronic, SuperSense, Mopeka Pro und Ruuvi.

Da mir der weiße Hintergrund zu grell war, hab ich mir das System so angepasst, dass ich einen "Dark-Mode" habe.

1674819882593.png

Die Tankanzeige habe ich um AdBlue und LPG/Gas erweitert (hier noch im "hellen" Design):

1674820421737.png

Und dann gibts da noch die App, die ich über NodeRed ansteuere (hier nur mal ein kleiner Teaser):

1674820797578.png

Wie Du siehst, sind die Möglichkeiten sehr umfangreich. Ich werde die Tage mal ein kleines Übersichtsvideo machen und dann den Link hier einstellen...

Ich möchte an der Stelle aber auch nicht den eigentlichen Thread von Kevin kapern.

Ggf. sollten wir das in einem eigenen Beitrag weiterführen...

2 Likes 2 ·
1674819882593.png (79.4 KiB)
1674820421737.png (54.5 KiB)
1674820797578.png (139.0 KiB)
mamisch avatar image mamisch itsme commented ·
Hi itsme,

Danke für deine ausführliche Antwort ;)

Wie hast du denn den AdBlue-Füllstand eingebunden?

Ich habe nun die Starterbatterie an den Smartshunt angeschlossen und möchte diesen Wert gerne wie bei dir gesehen auf der Übersichtsseite als „Starter“ anzeigen. Wie bekomme ich das Symbol und den Wert in die Übersicht? Kannst du mir das bitte erklären/beschreiben?

Und das Bild des Multiplus würde ich gerne durch ein eigenes Logo ersetzen? Kannst du mir sagen wo ich die entsprechende Datei finde und welche Formateigenschaften ich beachten muss? Kann ich das Bild dann einfach überschreiben?

Schonmal VIELEN DANK für deine Hilfe!

mamisch

0 Likes 0 ·
bertolucci avatar image bertolucci mamisch commented ·
Servus miteinander,

ich bin auch sehr begeistert von der Oberfläche. Respekt.

Habt ihr das in einem eigenen Thread weitergeführt?

Ich würd mich auch dafür interessieren.

Gruss

Robert

0 Likes 0 ·
philfox avatar image philfox itsme commented ·
Hallo zusammen,

wurde die Diskussion in einen anderen Thread ausgelagert?
Gibt es irgendwo ein HowTo wie man die Buttons in die Übersicht mit einbaut?

@ItsMe würdes du deine angepassten .qml Dateien teilen?

Gruß Phil

0 Likes 0 ·
buddhafragt avatar image buddhafragt itsme commented ·
Hello Itsme, ich wäre auch interessiert an dem Code für die Starterbatterie, bitte veröffentliche da doch mal was!
0 Likes 0 ·
offpist avatar image offpist itsme commented ·
Hi. I am also interested in the code to add "starter battery". Already have an Smartshunt for this.
0 Likes 0 ·
honu avatar image honu itsme commented ·
Hello,

Is there a place you share your files ?

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
honu avatar image honu Kevin Windrem commented ·
Thanks Kevin, I've already installed you very good guimods, I was asking to "it's me" if his own modifications were available..

Or maybe I missed something and they are available on your gith..?

0 Likes 0 ·
itsme avatar image itsme honu commented ·

Hi, what kind of modification do you need? Sharing my files would make no sense, because they're heavily modified to my system. Maybe I can help you if I know exactly what you want to implement.
I've made a little video of my actual mods (Truma, Weather, Shelly,...) which will be online this weekend.

By the way, this is the actual MainScreen:

1706251654077.png

2 Likes 2 ·
1706251654077.png (66.5 KiB)
honu avatar image honu itsme commented ·
Hello,

Its no problem to share with me, i just want to see ow you did things, i'm .. i was.. since i'm retired now, a software programmer and more examples of code give me more insight on how things are done.
My email (honusnap@hotmail.com) if you do not want people to mess with their system.

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
phoenix-is-it avatar image phoenix-is-it itsme commented ·
Phantastisch! Dieses Display hätte ich auch gerne.

Ich bin sehr gespannt, auf das genannte Video.

0 Likes 0 ·
thomas-b avatar image thomas-b phoenix-is-it commented ·
Hallo, gibt es bereits einen Link zu dem angekündigten Video? Da würde ich mich sehr über freuen.
0 Likes 0 ·
itsme avatar image itsme thomas-b commented ·
Link is following in the next hour. I'll create a separate thread, because I don't want to "disturb" this thread with my modifications.
1 Like 1 ·
maxtosea avatar image maxtosea Kevin Windrem commented ·
Is the lastest GUI mod V9. 1?
0 Likes 0 ·
Kevin Windrem avatar image Kevin Windrem maxtosea commented ·
Yes v9.1 is currently the latest.
0 Likes 0 ·
There really isn't space to show additional information on the basic overview.

I'm not sure what's going on with the tiel sizes. They all seem too wide, but especially the DC System one. It does not look like that on my screens. I thought maybe it had something to do with the language selection but that doesn't seem to be the case. Even things like the connection ends are elongated.

1 Like 1 ·
alik avatar image alik commented ·

Maybe as option in DC Coupled modus?

I have tried english too, the same...

0 Likes 0 ·
liam-tuvey avatar image
liam-tuvey answered ·

Hi @Kevin Windrem I've been looking into a way to have a GUI button on that would call a script on the Cerbo. (I want to be able to stow my starlink dish via the GUI)

I've been reading through the GUImods info on github / here. But I cant see a way to easily add a button to the GUI that would call a script.

Before I devote more time to working this out and learning about QML I wanted to know if this was possible?

Many thanks in advance for your work on this. Really cool

2 comments
2 |3000

I do not know of a way for QML code to call a script or access the file system. There are probably ways to use C++ extensions but don't know anything about that.

One way is to create a service that creates a dbus service with a parameter that QML can then set.

Another way is to use one of the relays to interface with your dish. GuiMods provides a relay overview page that brings the relays closer to the user.

0 Likes 0 ·
liam-tuvey avatar image liam-tuvey Kevin Windrem commented ·
Thanks. That's much appreciated and has saved me hours of trying to do something that's not easily possible!
0 Likes 0 ·
gainestr avatar image
gainestr answered ·

What is the best way to incorporate a “dark mode” option?

2 comments
2 |3000

You'd need to rewrite a lot of the QML code to switch from a white to dark gray background. I've seen people do it but it involves many things including flow lines. I've never looked into the details.
1 Like 1 ·
gainestr avatar image gainestr Kevin Windrem commented ·
It was more of a want than a need. I’ll be happy with the mods you’ve already done. Thanks Kevin for your hard work!
0 Likes 0 ·
josselin23 avatar image
josselin23 answered ·

Great work !

I have a question, with the recent RUUVI tag integration, i would control the fan heater with a relay, like a thermostat througt the GX Touch.

I would set a temperature and compare with the Ruuvi tag temperature and if it's > activate a relay (like the cerbo one) and if it's < desactivate the relay.

Do you think it's possible ?

Thanks for response...

3 comments
2 |3000

Yes. That functionality is in the stock Venus OS. Not sure when it was added.
0 Likes 0 ·
josselin23 avatar image josselin23 Kevin Windrem commented ·
Hi, thanks, i found it and it works.

But it will be good to have the settings of the condition temp on a page with the current temp and the status of the relay.

Do you think it will be possible ?

0 Likes 0 ·
Kevin Windrem avatar image Kevin Windrem josselin23 commented ·
I'll look at this but it's not going to be a priority.

The current temperature rules are involved with multiple temps assigned to a single relay and with two temperatures that need to be set. Making this function like a wall thermostat isn't straight forward. Might be best to use an actual thermostat. There are many that can be accessed over the internet for changing the temperature or the schedule.

0 Likes 0 ·
P.H.J. Sibbing avatar image
P.H.J. Sibbing answered ·

The Amp's shown in the panel of AC load are Incorrect . although the valus in the AC load details are correct.clipboard03.jpgclipboard04.jpg

clipboard03.jpg (134.3 KiB)
clipboard04.jpg (76.2 KiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

What version of Venus OS (firmware) are you running? What version of GuiMods?

None of the current values seem to be correct. In the detail, 3.6 amps for L1 should be a power close to 800 watts.

It is odd that frequency is not showing.

0 Likes 0 ·

Kevin ,

Installed my system yesterday on a brand new Cerbo (to replace the bricked one), updated the firmeware to version .37 Large , installed the Helper and the GUImod, installed the 2 ABB meters and made the screen shots.

Now the funny part. this morning i upgraded to .39 and gone was the GUImod. back to victron GUI.

Maybe i forgot to check the Display settings , went into package manager to see if i could reenable the GUIMOde , but no luck even after uninstalling and removing the download and removeing the Helper.(via SSH) even removening the folders in /data no luck , when you reinstall helper GUIMOd automatically shows up in the Package manager.

If you reinstall GUimod in package manager it gives "missing files".

Have you upgrade to 7.47 ?

now the files are back. faulty reading is not gone. shows double the value

anyway Modgui is working

Thanks

1 comment
2 |3000

It sometimes takes a while to recognize a new package version. The current version of GuiMods is v7.47 which should fix the incompatible file set issue. As for the abnormal readings, I don't have a clue but looks like you are OK now anyway.
0 Likes 0 ·

i left it on auto update and auto install , that is probably why it is re-installed.

2 |3000

Readings are wrong , but my pv inverter, meter does not show amps, although they should be read ?

2 comments
2 |3000

Need to see screen shots of the overview and detail pages and what you expect the values to be.

Also, a screen shot of the stock flow overview would be helpful. Best to uninstall GuiMods for this.

Also need screen shots of the system area of dbus-spy that shows the output power values.

Note that the GuiMods Simple overview combines critical and non-critical loads in the AC Loads tile. You need to use AC Coupled to see them separately.

0 Likes 0 ·
P.H.J. Sibbing avatar image P.H.J. Sibbing Kevin Windrem commented ·

Just installed 3.10~17 and Guimods 7.73 , AC load problem re-occured. showing 10 A too high.

after disabling Node-red with (Dyn ESS) and manually setting a setpoint the discrepancy disappeared.

will register more accuratly when it re-occurs.

0 Likes 0 ·

Clipboard06.jpgClipboard07.jpgClipboard08.jpgClipboard09.jpgKevin,

i knew, but it was late and not much activity/load.

Picture of P1-Monitor is the AC in load of my grid meter, is not connected to the Cerbo,

the PV inverter is measured by an ABB B24, also the Gridmeter AC in load

The PV Values correspond with the PV meter values. Should the PV invert details show Amp values and voltages ? They are shown in the meter details. PV meter.jpg

clipboard01.jpg

clipboard01.jpg (266.5 KiB)
clipboard06.jpg (259.0 KiB)
clipboard07.jpg (219.4 KiB)
clipboard08.jpg (195.0 KiB)
clipboard09.jpg (201.2 KiB)
pv-meter.jpg (246.2 KiB)
2 |3000

ste7of1 avatar image
ste7of1 answered ·

Hello Kevin,

indirectly related to your latest upgrade….i currently have rev 7.21 of guimods loaded with auto update turned on. 7.75 is shown as stored, but, hasn’t updated automatically. If i try to install manually I receive error, ‘GUIMODS fileset incomplete’. Not sure how to proceed. Tried downloading the update again (7.75) but with same results. Do I need to reinstall everything or can I ignore all of this and get new update and try to install.

thanks,

steve
img-6845.jpeg

img-6845.jpeg (43.8 KiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

derrick thomas avatar image derrick thomas commented ·
It would be helpful to mention what version of Venus os you are on. If you are on the latest release candidate that may be why you are getting that error. Kevin needs a little time to update the filesets when there is a new update pushed out.
0 Likes 0 ·
ste7of1 avatar image
ste7of1 answered ·

Thanks for the response ( both Derrick Thomas and Kevin Windrem). I have v 2.92 installed. Wasn’t sure I was ready for 3.0 yet. would like to not break my current config, but, in any event, Kevin, your information should get me through the issue if I choose to move forward. I was just afraid the update was necessary, but, it seems like I can wait until I upgrade to 3.0.

thanks for your response and all the great work you have done - I really like the information presented by GUIMODS on my display.

Steve

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic