dmytro-lazarchuk avatar image
dmytro-lazarchuk asked

How to avoid using batteries when MPPT or AC are available

Hello All,

Looking for some help. I have the following setup:

1. MultiPlus-II 48/3000/32-32

2. SmartSolar MPPT 250/70

3. Two Pylontech US2000 batteries

Can you please help me with a short circuit how to connect these devices for such conditions: 1. When the MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracker) generates power, prioritize charging the battery to 100%. Once charged, direct MPPT power to the AC load without depleting the battery it. 2. If the MPPT isn't generating power, rely solely on AC power. 3. In the absence of AC grid power, utilize MPPT power if available, then switch to battery power. 4. If the AC grid is available but MPPT isn't, charge the batteries to 100% using an inverter.

I think this workflow is possible, however, I don't know how to set it up. Really appreciate you help.

Multiplus-IIPylontech
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alex Leo avatar image Alex Leo commented ·
I would really like to know if you can do this.I am trying to do it for a while,but no luck.Everyone tell you to read the manuals...
0 Likes 0 ·
nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ Alex Leo commented ·
That only tends to happen when someone demonstrates they have no clue what they’re talking about, have made little effort to learn, argue when members don’t agree with them, then blame the product for the poor decisions they have made.
1 Like 1 ·
1 Answer
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.