question

mika-bj avatar image
mika-bj asked

ESS Grid settings Sverige

Hi,

for the installation / base configuration which topic i take in the list of grid settings in Sverige ?

I´m not sure to take the EN based profile or the "not complaint" which i not prefer - if i take the EN based are there further settings i have to modify to meet Sverige grid rules ?

Thanks in advance

Michael

grid
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Mika_bj

You will need to consult with someone local.

Try the Victron where to buy page, there should be someone who can give you some advice on altering possibly even the non compliant grid code to meet local regulations.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mika-bj avatar image
mika-bj answered ·

Just as further information - it´s not planed to feed DC to grid - i´ll set it to zero cause i only want to use the ESS functions to reduce our self-used power...

I only need furter functions of ESS to plan and control loading of the battery and so on...

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic