question

rulexi avatar image
rulexi asked

Wireless AC Sensor sourcing suggestions

I'm interested in installing a wireless AC Sensor. Any sourcing suggestions for Bluetooth models? If not, what is the CERBO configured to use for this function?

Thank you

sensor
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

onthemove avatar image onthemove commented ·

...same question, unfortunately I couldn't find anything in the forum or in the Cerbo documents. I am also looking for a wireless AC sensor. The menu in the configuration in Cerbo is there, but no information about recommended or even tested devices.

0 Likes 0 ·
4 Answers
onthemove avatar image
onthemove answered ·

@Rulexi, what I found is this:

a) The Energy Meters VM from Victron (here)

b) The Energy Meter Selection Guide (here). Read: All other Energy Meters listed here connect to a GX device via RS485 either through a wired connection via a RS485 to USB interface or wirelessly via a Zigbee to USB and Zigbee to RS485 converters. Its data is then displayed on a GX device and the VRM portal.

c) The Product data sheet (here)

hope this helps, cheers

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

onthemove avatar image
onthemove answered ·

I have now found another solution myself, which I will install.

Please take a look at the manufacturer Shelly.com. There are various sensors and switches that can be monitored, configured and switched via Bluetooth and WiFi. There are no wishes left unfulfilled when it comes to AC and DC themes. I can only recommend the products.

There is also integration into the Cerbo (see here).

hope this helps, cheers

2 |3000

rulexi avatar image
rulexi answered ·

This helps, thank you

1 comment
2 |3000

onthemove avatar image onthemove commented ·

I have now found another solution myself, which I will install.

Please take a look at the manufacturer Shelly.com. There are various sensors and switches that can be monitored, configured and switched via Bluetooth and WiFi. There are no wishes left unfulfilled when it comes to AC and DC themes. I can only recommend the products.

There is also integration into the Cerbo (see here).

hope this helps, cheers

0 Likes 0 ·
rulexi avatar image
rulexi answered ·

Many thanks

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic