question

cali-clim avatar image
cali-clim asked

help please ! MPPT le voltage s'emballe !!!

bonjour ,j'ai un mp2 10000 et 1 mppt 450/100 et je me retrouve a avoir des sortie voltage qui charge la batterie a 69v max bien sur la protection s'active pourtant dans la config mp2 et mppt c'est la meme absortion 55v et 54 float et sur le dvcc j'ai active limite tension a 55v et je me retrouve a avoir des tension sortie mppt de + DE 55V merci de votre aides

hello, I have an mp23 10000 and 1 mppt 450/100 and I find myself having voltage outputs which charge the battery to 69v max of course the protection is activated however in the mp2 and mppt config it is the same absorption 55v and 54 float and on the dvcc I have active voltage limit at 55v and I find myself having mppt output voltage of + DE 55V thank you for your help
MPPT Controllers
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Thierry Cortassa (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Thierry Cortassa (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

la seules fois ou j'ai vu des cas comme ça, c'était avec des couplages ac et sans présence de réseau !

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

yann avatar image
yann answered ·

Comme thierry je ne vois que ça comme explication. il faudrait nous en dire plus sur votre système, avec un schéma si possible

2 |3000