question

Bill avatar image
Bill asked

#66 Incompatible device -alert whenever I turn on my third SC to deploy Suitcase Panels

I have 3 Smartsolar controllers. 2 100/50 and 1 100/30 feeding my Lifepo4 batteries. The 30 amp one is for a 400w Suitcase I deploy when camping under a tree canopy that effects my rooftop panel output. They are all updated to the same firmware after I first got this message a year ago. We have been dry-camping a lot while traveling to Alaska and back this summer. I am wondering if this could be caused by different settings in the controllers, I have looked at them many times and I am not noticing anything different between them. Is here a way to export the 3 configs to a text or csv to compare them all together on a larger laptop screen? Everything seems to work correctly, but I know this error means something must be wrong. I am getting the alerts from my Cerbo, they are all hooked up via ve.direct cables to the cerbo. I found a couple of #66 posts, none seem relevant to my issue.

Thanks! -Bill

error
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

0 Answers

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic