question

es1187 avatar image
es1187 asked

RS 48/6000 Inverter tripping code 29 over-charge protection

Hi all,

I have a question I hope there is someone who can validate and assist in solving.

We have an RS 48/6000 inverter. Sometimes we use our Breville Smart Air Fryer Oven, the inverter fails and I am presented (on the Cerbo display "Alarm code #29 - Over-charge Protection" and the inverter switches off and then reboots and turns back on.

The keyword is 'Sometimes', as the fault is not consistent. It happens on different settings, at different times, tempartures, cooking duration and current load. It is truly intermittent. I am also a qualified electrician and have a good idea of appliance fault vs installation inadequacy. This is definately neither as the installation is well capable and the appliance works perfectly on the grid supply without tripping the safety switch.

I assume maybe there is an electronic component within the oven that sends some form of surge or fault back up the line? Like a millisecond surge of power or current draw that causes an issue with the inverter?

Is there any solution here?

Thanks all.

Regards Ed.

inverter rs
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@ES1187

What is the DC ripple value when you run the air fryer?

Is this the multi RS and does it happen inverting or grid connected?

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers

Related Resources

Inverter RS Product page.

Inverter RS Online Manual.

Inverter RS Datasheet.

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic