question

Dave van Dongen avatar image
Dave van Dongen asked

Order of widgets in VRM Advance is suddenly reversed!?

As of yesterday the order of the widgets in the Advanced view in VRM is suddenly reversed. I had the "SOC" graph/widget in the top left (most important for me), and now it is all the way at the bottom, as the last item. And I had "AC Output frequency" all the way at the bottom (least important to me) and this is now in the top left, as the first item. All my other widgets/graphs are in exactly the reversed order.
Did someone swap the sorting order in the back-end or what happened?
I presume this will be fixed asap?

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ·

This is investigated, in your case it indeed exactly reversed the order. It has to do with a grid change of the new advanced page (now it has 3 columns instead of 1). We cannot easily fix this for all users, best is to reorder them once and then they should stay in the same order. Sorry for the inconvenience!

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Dave van Dongen avatar image Dave van Dongen commented ·

Ok, I was waiting with reordering, but I will do it now. Thanks for the feedback.

0 Likes 0 ·
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Ah yes I see the same at my sites...I'll report it...

2 |3000

Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ·

Hi! Thanks for reporting, we are checking this out

2 |3000