question

rogier-claes avatar image
rogier-claes asked

Issue evcs cerbogx modbus - automatically switches back to manual mode

I’ve installed my evcs and it works. Recently I enabled the modbus to enable the automatic charging mode, but it automatically switches back to manual mode.

I verified and both my cerbo and evcs are connected to the same WiFi network, modbusTCP is enabled.

Does anyone have any idea what I’m doing wrong?

Modbus TCPevcs
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
ifa avatar image
ifa answered ·

Hallo ich habe auch das Problem.

Im manuellen Modus funktioniert bei mir alles einwandfrei.

Das System erkennt das Auto, es erscheint Verbunden und lädt mit der eingestellten Stromstärke.

Aber wenn ich den Modus ändern will (am Cerbo GX oder im VRM Portal) springt die Auswahl kurz danach wieder in den manuellen Modus.

Ich habe schon sämtliche Einstellung durchgeschaut immer auf die neueste Firmware aktualisiert und auch die Kalibrierung mehrmals durchgeführt.

Leider habe ich bis heute noch keine Lösung dafür gefunden warum das System nur den Manuellen Modus zulässt.

Vielleicht ist jemand hier der uns weiterhelfen kann.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

t3mschm2d avatar image
t3mschm2d answered ·

I have the same problem, the wb works perfectly fine in manual mode. When I try to switch to auto mode, the UI on the vrm immediately switches back to manual mode. As this wb is installed at a friend's house, I do not have direct access to the wb. If I can have a look at the WB GUI I'll share my findings.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Modbus TCP Basics

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic