Please check if my logic is correct for a 3 phase system. This is just to understand victron systems a bit better.
1. Two Multi's on the first two phases and a Quattro on one phase, the inverters are linked via comms cable to colour control.
2. A single battery bank
3. MPPT's feeding 48V to battery bank and all three inverters. MPPT's linked via comms to colour control
4. AC-in 1 on all three inverters connected to grid. AC-in 2 on the quattro reserved for future genserator input.
5. AC-out 2 (secondary output) on all three act as the grid tied solar, will be off when the grid is off. Will feed three phase power during the day from solar
6. AC-out 1 (main output, no break) connected to a separate circuit carrying essential loads. This output is only wired from the quattro, for single phase backup, but can be wired from all three for 3 phase backup.
What is want to achieve from this system is 3-phase grid tied solar with battery backup on a separate circuit.