question

davidobieroma avatar image
davidobieroma asked

Battery monitor showing progressive decrease on CCGX when on solar charge

I have the following victron devices MultiPlus 24/3000/70-50 (Product ID 2610 with firmware 159), Blue Solar Charger MPPT 150/85 (VE.Can) with firmware v2.05 and a colour control GX with firmware v2.31. on my color control GX, i noticed when i cutt-off AC-in supply to multiplus , the battery monitor doesn't show progressive rise in percentage when there is solar charge during the day rather there is a progressive decrease in battery monitor percentile on the CCGX. Meanwhile on the CCGX, i selected connected Multiplus as the source of battery monitor. Will updating my multiplus firmware to 459 resolve this issues or is there something i'm not doing right?

battery chargingCCGX Color Control
capturejpg-2.jpg (74.4 KiB)
capturejpg-3.jpg (85.3 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @david.obieroma,

The documentation states the minimum firmware for that feature is 402. So the first thing I would do is get the unit up to the latest firmware.

If you have not been trained in how this is done (and the associated risks), please contact a local Victron professional to assist.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

davidobieroma avatar image
davidobieroma answered ·

Thanks so much Stewart, I updated my firmware to 459 and it’s all looking good.

2 |3000