question

wolfbarnsolar avatar image
wolfbarnsolar asked

VRM Battery History

In the vrm we have battery history which shows 3 interesting items (to me anyway)

Charge cycles

Full Discharges

Automatic Syncs

As per pic

Can someone Please explain where this data comes from & the device producing it & how its calculated.

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

This info comes from The Battery Monitor, That I presume you have Installed BMV7?? As I have no idea as what other items you have I am guessing a bit.

The BMV Manual should explain what these mean in more detail for you, A copy can be found at the below link.

https://www.victronenergy.com/upload/documents/Manual-BMV-700-700H-702-712-EN-NL-FR-DE-ES-SE-PT-IT.pdf

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

wolfbarnsolar avatar image wolfbarnsolar commented ·

Hi Paul B

Yes I have a multiplus bmv ccgx solar charger etc Allin my about me

Would have thought this info should be displayed

The reason i ask is the bmv has been replaced but still the vrm shows the same data 15 months later (Cycles Discharges & syncs) so presume its not the bmv although it may supply the batt charge details

Am attempting to isolate the FAULT or faulty item

Martin

OFF GRID 20 x 270w Panels 1160AmpHrs OPzV Batterys Multiplus 5000 BMV 702 2xMPPT 250/100 solarchargers CCGX Backup Generator 12KVA

0 Likes 0 ·
wolfbarnsolar avatar image
wolfbarnsolar answered ·

Yes I have multipluss bmv ccgx solar charger etc

The reason i ask is the bmv has been replaced but still the vrm shows the same data 15 months later (Cycles Discharges & syncs) so presume its not the bmv although it may supply the batt charge details

Am attempting to isolate the FAULT or faulty item

Martin

OFF GRID 20 x 270w Panels 1160AmpHrs OPzV Batterys Multiplus 5000 BMV 702 2xMPPT 250/100 solarchargers CCGX Backup Generator 12KVA

2 |3000