question

bobybayo avatar image
bobybayo asked

How to configure/connect additional Multis to each phase on Dual Multi split phase setup

Already using 2 Multis in split phase confirguration. I want to add additional capacity to each phase, how to add an additional Multi to each phase?

split phase
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@bobybayo

Symmetrical wiring on both AC and DC. Good sized battery bank to suppport the added amps.

V e bus configurator for the software side.

But since you are asking a fairly basic question, get some training on Victron Professional. Read the manuals and get some help from a good distributor near you.

There are some related resources in the related resources section on this page.

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

bobybayo avatar image bobybayo commented ·
Thanks for the quick response. I've seen the training videos. I already have a spilt phase 180 setup with 2 multis. If I want to add an additional Multi to each phase, are they configured as parallel to each phase?
0 Likes 0 ·
derrick thomas avatar image derrick thomas bobybayo commented ·
When you install the additional inverters, you will run the system configurator again. Same as before, select which units are on which phase.
0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ bobybayo commented ·
@bobybayo

Yes.

0 Likes 0 ·