question

agent86 avatar image
agent86 asked

VRM Dashboard historical data pale display hard to read

vrm-dashboard-colour-change-pale.jpgSince yesterdays update to VRM historical data is all pale and low contrast. Low contrast vision or colour blind can't see solar vs consumption. I see when you mouse over you get normal colours back for selected area. Can we have an option to return to the old better saturation and contrast colours?

VRM
4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

snoobler avatar image snoobler commented ·

EW! Same for me! Just noticed it.

1 Like 1 ·
JohnC avatar image JohnC ♦ snoobler commented ·
@Agent86 @snoobler Thanks for reporting this. I see it too, and have passed it on to see what can be done.
1 Like 1 ·
Barbara (Victron Energy) avatar image Barbara (Victron Energy) ♦ JohnC ♦ commented ·
Hi, thank you for this feedback! Previously in dark mode there was no distinction between on-hover and inactive colours, so we implemented the same colours as there were in light mode.

Our designer will check which colours would work better, I will come back to this later today.

0 Likes 0 ·
agent86 avatar image agent86 Barbara (Victron Energy) ♦ commented ·
Thank you John and Barbara. Noted and fixed very fast.
0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
Barbara (Victron Energy) avatar image
Barbara (Victron Energy) answered ·

This is improved now!

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

snoobler avatar image snoobler commented ·
Agreed. It appears the process is inverted. Red and Orange are default and lightened colors when hovered over.
1 Like 1 ·