question

sportswagoneer avatar image
sportswagoneer asked

New multiplus 12/1600/70: Connecting both a Cerbo GX AND a simple remote switch?

Can I turn a new Multiplus 1600 on/off with the simple remote switch while it's still connected over VEbus to my Cerbo GX?
I allready have the switch fitted from a previous inverter and would like to avoid making changes.
The main task for the inverter will be powering the nespresso machine - and it appears that the electronics from it doesn't use enough power to trigger the search function, thus requiring the inverter to be "fully on" under zero load - again necessitating switching it on/off in a simple manner whenever the need for coffee arise. Hence the need for the manual switch.
I believe I have read elsewere here that this would be enabled in a firmware update for the new multiplus range - but I can't find that post.
Assume that both the Multiplus and the Cerbo are running the latest firmware.

cerbo gxmultiplus ve.bus
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

install guimods onto the cerbo then you can turn it on and off at the cerbo very easly.

you can also do ikt with a remote swicth as well as this will also work

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources