question

jonesdds avatar image
jonesdds asked

Connecting to a new phone

For my three devices I’m unable to pair, a mppt, smart shunt and Battery sense. I had no issues with my last phone, been almost a year since connected my system to power as well. No longer have the previous phone and the new 14 Pro doesn’t seem to connect.

pictured is the message I get when attempting to go into all devices. I see all three and show all bars of connection, blinking blue lights on all. Going into Bluetooth system on phone shows no pairing, they aren’t listed a there is no attempt to do so. How am I supposed to enter a pairing code when I don’t see one anywhere?

im probably missing something very simple….img-4428.png

Bluetooth
img-4428.png (2.3 MiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) avatar image
Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) answered ·

Hi @Jonesdds

You just needs to fill in the pincode. When you have never changed the pincode, it is either a pincode that is printed on the sticker (for very new products) or (applicable for the serial number above) "000000". When you previously changed the pincode, it is that code.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

jonesdds avatar image jonesdds commented ·
But I never changed the pin from 000000. Now what? If I reset it then asks for a puk number, where is that located?
0 Likes 0 ·
rgrver avatar image
rgrver answered ·

Enter the PUK code shown on the sticker on the side/back of the unit.

2 |3000