question

oofta avatar image
oofta asked

VRM has "Ascot" logo?

Lately I notice the Victron logo is replaced with the one for Ascot. I wonder what that's about?

1686168485755.png

VRM
1686168485755.png (92.4 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Lasse avatar image
Lasse answered ·

Your installation is probably linked to Ascot as a dealer. In that case VRM can show the white label version which has the logo of the dealer.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

oofta avatar image oofta commented ·
Thanks, I suspect that's true but due to some error that occurred. I was only happening on one browser when I access the unauthenticated view of my site, not when I actually log in on another browser. I just cleared the cookies for victronenergy.com domain and that resolved the problem.
0 Likes 0 ·
Craig Chamberlain avatar image
Craig Chamberlain answered ·

I've noticed this as well and have no idea who Ascot are and I definitely have no connection to Ascot as a dealer. It seems to randomly appear and disappear.

1 comment
2 |3000

oofta avatar image oofta commented ·
It seems to be associated with your browser session, evidenty getting incorrectly assigned when you first authenticated either as yourself or the anonymous user in the case of a site that is open for public access.

Bug in the white-box branding mechanism I assume. I'm not going to complain too much, for what I paid for VRM it's still a bargain ;)

1 Like 1 ·