question

saboken avatar image
saboken asked

Ever seen the connect app glitch like this before? Is it a bad sign?

screenshot-20230602-002355.pngi was looking to see what kind of power my system made today? Only have 1200 watts of solar, a mppt 150/100 (Victron) the system is 12v, but 19205.44 amps??? I don't think the PV wires could handle that without burning my house down. I closed the all and reopened it, then it was back to normal the actual Amps were , it was actually 0.04A at that time, I guess I do have a question about this, if the Cerbo GX or another component gets bad readings like this could it harm my system? Or cause a dangerous malfunction? ive had nothing but werid issues with this installation, I'm still trying to fix all the bad work Solar Bills did. Yes I know it was a mistake going there but I did so under the advice of the manufacturer of my batterys , they are made but a company with BB in the name, I hate bashing companies, but they recommend them to me. anyway what do you think about this reading? Do I need to be worried?screenshot-20230602-003604.png

error
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
JohnC avatar image
JohnC answered ·

Hi @saboken

This scaling was an intermittent bug in Connect, that I think they fixed. Maybe try an update to the app if you see it again.

It's only a reporting issue, nothing to worry about. Not your installer's fault either.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

saboken avatar image saboken commented ·
Ok thanks wasn't sure they made so many mistakes, I did see error messages in the VRM portal over the last few weeks about issues Victron was having.
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic