question

stundenblume avatar image
stundenblume asked

Multible Installations VRM access for owners (family & friends)

Hello all,
I now have four installations in my "VRM Portal". Up to now, they were family members who received my account access data. Now I am adding installations from friends, who should not be able to view the existing installations.
Is this the right way to "share" individual installations?
Would it be possible to give the user the authorisation to access their "Remote Console", for example?
Thanks,
Sebastian

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
dansonamission avatar image
dansonamission answered ·

Go to the site settings, then users. You can add new users per site. Or you could set up installations groups and teams of users, then assign these to where they are required.

We have multiple technicians, when i add a site, i add it the group it belongs to and the relevant users automatically gain access.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

stundenblume avatar image stundenblume commented ·
Thank you very much!

That is exactly what I was looking for.

0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@stundenblume

Yes. They make their own VRM account and login. they share their email addess with you (the one associated with the VRM account).

Then you add them as users to the particular installation. You can set their access as either monitoring or admin on users.

2 |3000