question

gunnarha avatar image
gunnarha asked

VRM Grid calculation not correct with PV and Multiplus storage

Hi all!

I'm very happy with my combination of a Kostal Piko 20, Cerbo GX and Victron Multiplus II 48V/14kWh

All values shown in VRM live are looking good:

img-0529.png

But it seems the summary page shows way too high values for energy from grid:

img-0528.png

During the timespan selected the official grid meter shows 15kWh from grid while VRM shows 115. The difference seems to match the amount taken from the battery during nights. I guess I have some glitch in my configuration. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks for your help,

Gunnar

VRM
img-0529.png (521.9 KiB)
img-0528.png (482.3 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
tobs avatar image
tobs answered ·

Hi,

ich weiß nicht ob mein Problem nur ähnlich ist, oder im grunde das gleiche. Aber meine Victron Auswertung zeigt bei den Tagessummen auch leider nicht die korrekten Werte an. Der Eigenverbrauch sowie der Export sind hier definitiv weit von den echten Daten, die auch meine Zähler angeben entfernt.

Im Rechten Bild der Vergleich zu meiner OpenWB Wallbox, die lustiger weise Ihre daten von meinem Cerbo GX abholt.

1685558452918.png

Ich würde spontan also nicht vermuten, dass ich etwas fasch mache, sondern dass hier die Auswertungen seitens Victron falsch summieren?

1685558452918.png (410.2 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

tobs avatar image
tobs answered ·

accidentally replied in german...

I don't know if my problem is just similar or basically the same. Unfortunately, my Victron evaluation does not show the correct values for the daily totals either. Self-consumption and export are definitely far from the real data that my meters also indicate.

In the right picture the comparison to my OpenWB Wallbox, which funnily enough collects your data from my Cerbo GX.

So I wouldn't spontaneously assume that I'm doing something wrong, but rather that Victron's evaluations add up incorrectly here?

2 |3000

tobs avatar image
tobs answered ·

@mvader (Victron Energy)

I don't know if you are the right person to contact. but no one seems to be responding to this. Do you know the problem? The VRM portal is great in theory, but if only wrong values are displayed there, you can't use it unfortunately.

2 |3000