question

chris-hart1 avatar image
chris-hart1 asked

Phoenix Multiplus red temperature light flashing

Configuration has two Multiplus 24/3000/75 in parallel supplied by shore power or Fischer Panda generator. Running with generator charging the 600Ah batteries system via the Multis works OK with no temperature light on. After switching Gen off then if in error left on red temperature light flashes for a few minutes. Light does not flash if inverter used on high load if have not been charging. Light never goes to solid red.

I know red light flashing is documented as high circuit temp but why only flashes when switching Gen off? Not sure if Same error when charging with shore power as in US and only have 60Hz available and Multi version only accepts 50Hz. Multi fans seems to be working fine. Thanks for assistance.

Multiplus-IImultiplus in parallelTemperature Alarm
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

chris-hart1 avatar image chris-hart1 commented ·
Correction to above post: should read “ if inverter is left on then red light flashes
0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ chris-hart1 commented ·
Do the fans run while the temp light is flashing. Or have they been running at all during the charging?
0 Likes 0 ·
chris-hart1 avatar image chris-hart1 Alexandra ♦ commented ·
The fan does not run during charging (no red light flashing) and also does NOT run when generator is switched off and the red light light is flashing. I still need to double check whether the fan runs on this unit when it is in investor mode with high load (although I am certain that the red light never flashes when just used in inverter mode even at high load).

Thanks for your assistance.

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers