question

PAUL DEWHIRST avatar image
PAUL DEWHIRST asked

12/3000/120 50/50 Quattro Dead, I need the service manual and trouble shooting guide

We probably took a lightning hit to the mast, Windex found embedded in cover, fresh burn on shore power nuetral pin.

Is there a service manual, TSG and parts store?

Is there anything on YouTube?

documentation
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Contact your nearest service centre - they have access to repairs. Though, for lightning damage I’d be calling my insurance company first, and thinking about a new one.

https://www.victronenergy.com/where-to-buy

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

PAUL DEWHIRST avatar image PAUL DEWHIRST commented ·

Hi there Guy,

Thanks for letting me know about service agents. I don't often use them, can't remember the last time.

If the product Service Manual, Trouble Shooting guided and parts manuals are a well kept secret I typically look for an alternative.

Please let me know if you can help me with documentation before I open the Quattro for fault finding.

My Insurance excess for lightning would buy several Quattro's and a set of new Ray Marine gear.

If parts and documentation are only available from this service agent then the course of action is clear.

thanks again, Best Paul

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic