question

carlob avatar image
carlob asked

VRM Portal Error: "Unknown error. Please try again later."

I see this error was raised previously. It is happening currently to me and it is displayed for a short while on entry into the page. Advanced data detail with history is not displaying, only summary widgets. Any explanation will be welcomed.

vrm advancedwidget vrm
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

6 Answers
Maurice Schmicking avatar image
Maurice Schmicking answered ·

Same here. System overview does not show anything and also historical data are not available.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ojack avatar image
ojack answered ·
2 |3000

Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi all,

Apologies for the issues, they are on our end, and engineers are looking into the cause.

All data is safe, we just have to turn off some of the more demanding database queries (state graphs mainly) - and that is reported as the unknown error.

2 |3000

carlob avatar image
carlob answered ·

Thanks for the feedback. I am new to Victron - is there a site where one can look at the status of the VRM service?

1 comment
2 |3000

Hi @CarloB

There isn't a public front end status page for VRM.

While ironic to be saying so here while the site is having issues, VRM is usually extremely reliable.

When issues do occur, we are quickly coming to the community with a sticky announcement.

Most 'incidents' are not site wide, but with specific elements or features.

1 Like 1 ·
kaypea avatar image
kaypea answered ·

Same here with the VRM portal and no graphs etc - I agree it would nice to have a status page to confirm if the fault is local or with the portal. as it saves wondering where the problem is.

2 |3000

Alex avatar image
Alex answered ·

This error is back again in my case. No displays or data every time I try to look at my site's data, for the last four days. When will this be resolved? Thank you.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic