question

Diriye Amey avatar image
Diriye Amey asked

AC Management with Multiplus and Cerbo

Good morning,

I have a question, I have inverter and battery charger Victron Multiplus 1600, I also have the Cerbo and touch display, the AC connected to the multiplus, it is only for the 230volt sockets inside the vehicle, now I would like to be able to measure the rest of the 230volt current draw of the motorhome, the one used for the fridge and for the heating, is it possible to display it all on the cerbo display? also is it possible to combine together with the current management? Let me explain if I have turned on the 900W electric heater, and the multiplus I tell it to take only 5 amps from the external grid, the multiplus at the moment does not know that It is on the heater and therefore takes 5 A of current..

What do I need to add to combine it?

Thanks

cerbo gxmultiplus ve.bus
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Mike Dorsett avatar image
Mike Dorsett answered ·

you need to wire your other AC loads to the AC2 output of the multiplus - these are only on when the grid is connected. This way the multi can measure all of the ac current, and limit this to the set value.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources