question

ikeakayke avatar image
ikeakayke asked

VRM performance 2023-05-13

First of all congrats for the new enhancements as of 2023-05-12, much smoother and snappier.

I use 240 hz display hence chrome can render @240 fps. Style recalcs were an issue (as previously reported) even at 60fps, but at 240 its much worse. Please observe the recording I did.

Ideally layout/s and style recalcs/s should be at 0, or near 0, or at most as often as data is actually visibly changed/updated.

Please observe the recording I did @mvader (Victron Energy) @Alex Imbrea (Victron Energy Staff)

Thanks

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Noted @ikeakayke , we’ll be looking at this next week!

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ikeakayke avatar image ikeakayke commented ·
Thank! left running a few mins I saw recalc spikes of even above 3000 which seems excessive
0 Likes 0 ·
Alex Imbrea (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Alex Imbrea (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ ikeakayke commented ·
Thank you for the recording and your findings @ikeakayke We have indeed a list of further performance improvements we are working on.
0 Likes 0 ·