question

skindude avatar image
skindude asked

How do I find the VRM Portal ID on my MultiPlus 3000?

I have just received my new converted van and trying to register for VRM but cannot for the life of me find the Portal ID for my MultiPlus 3000 120 50. I did not do the installation myself and cannot find information as to where to look. If it’s the IMEI number then where will I find that?

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @Skindude

Access to the VRM requires a GX device, such as a Cerbo GX, https://www.victronenergy.com/live/vrm_portal:getting_started

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

skindude avatar image
skindude answered ·

Sorry I don’t understand - your own site clearly shows the Multiplus as an option with the fields below asking for the VRM details - see screenshot attached img-0128.png

Does this mean my unit is not VRM supports or old in some way?

img-0128.png (197.0 KiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

pwfarnell avatar image pwfarnell commented ·
That page is for a Multiplus GX inverter that has the GX device inbuilt. Do you in fact have a Multiplus GX or just a standard Multiplus. An standard Multiplus does not have the VRM capability, this needs a GX device inbuilt or as an additional item.
0 Likes 0 ·