question

Håkon Ingvaldsen avatar image
Håkon Ingvaldsen asked

VRM Dealer ID

We have costumers that need support in VRM, and would like to give them "our" Dealer ID. Where shall I get this ID?

VRM
1559741237709.png (37.7 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi Hakon,

That dealer id feature provides additional services (eg whitelabeling) of VRM, access can be obtained by distributors from their Victron Sales Managers.

However, from what you have asked, I don't think the dealer id is what you are looking for to help your customers.

I recently made a video that explains the features of VRM and how it can be used by installers to support their customers. You can find it in the E-Learning Section of Victron Professional.

https://professional.victronenergy.com

That video demonstrates step by step what is required to set up your systems so that you can better support your customers.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Håkon Ingvaldsen avatar image
Håkon Ingvaldsen answered ·

Thanks, we have used the function to be a user for a number of cases, if that the function you think about?

2 |3000