question

ctw0307 avatar image
ctw0307 asked

Historical data graph displays battery voltage in percentage instead of voltage

the battery voltage was displayed in voltage and then it started displaying in percentage. I read one answer that said it was a “bug” in VRM?

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

@ctw0307@sbcglobal.net

Make sure you have "Show details" clicked. That should bring back both, voltage and SoC in percentage.

bildschirmfoto-2023-04-16-um-210427.png

3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

ctw0307 avatar image ctw0307 commented ·

I have “show details “ turned on.

I’m not seeing my “House ESS” and I’m not using ESS. I’m looking at my installation dashboard, historical data, system overview, consumption/solar/battery graph.I’m seeing details and the graph is showing voltage as percentage not actual voltage. It was showing actual voltage and now it is maxed out at 100%. I could have changed something unintentionally, I’m new and learning.

0 Likes 0 ·
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ ctw0307 commented ·
Please post a screenshot of your dashboard.
0 Likes 0 ·
ctw0307 avatar image ctw0307 Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

I emailed the screenshot to bounces@victronenergy.com because I couldn’t figure out how to post it, “invalid image“? I still haven’t solved my issue.

On my VRM dashboard under,
Historical data, system overview, consumption/ solar/battery graph. The battery voltage is displayed as percentage instead of actual voltage value? It use to display the actual voltage, something (maybe me?) changed it to percentage. How can I correct that?

0 Likes 0 ·