question

admabatley1983 avatar image
admabatley1983 asked

Zigbee Reset

I have a Zigbee to RS485 connected to a E112 Energy Meter in my house which is approximately 30 meters away from where my Cerbo GX is located along with the Zigbee to USB.

I managed to get the Zigbee units paired this morning and the energy meter appeared in the settings on the Cerbo GX. After half hour or so the Zigbee connection has dropped out and have spent the last few hours trying to get the units paired again. I've taken the Zigbee to USB unit and placed next to the Zigbee to RS485 and still can't get them to pair. I've tried using DTK application to force a connection and not having any luck. The Zigbee to RS485 unit just keeps flashing repeatedly.

Does anyone know of a way of factory resetting the Zigbee Units?

If I fail to to get these units I wll have to bite the bullet the and run a cable along my garden. Would anyone be able to advise what cable would be needed to connect to the E112 Meter one end and a USB connection to go in to the Cerbo GX. Any issues running this over 30 meters?

Thanks in advance

Energy Meter
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

marcve avatar image marcve commented ·
@admabatley1983. You did not mention what "zigbee to rs 485" you are using, but there is software to get into the zigbee modules. If you can get into the settings on your zigbee, I would first check the communication speed ( 9600 baud etc. etc. )
0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers

Related Resources