question

thomashofbauer avatar image
thomashofbauer asked

EV Charging Station IP Adresse

Hallo bei meiner Anlage ändert sich die IP Adresse, die Ladestation hängt über einen Reichweitenverlänger (über die Steckdose am W-Lan) und der Cerbo über einen anderen Reichweitenverlänger a, WLan. Jetzt erkennt die Ladestation den Batteriestand des Speichers nicht mehr und die Ladung funktioniert nicht mehr. Was muss ich tun das sich die IP sich nicht verändert bzw. das der Cerbo die Ladestation wieder erkennt. Die Dinge in der Anleitung habe ich denke ich alle schon versucht.

Danke für die Tipps Thomas

ev charging station
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi, we are preparing a new firmware (1.25) that is not using the IP address to pair with the Cerbo, it is using the ID of the device. So even if the IP of the Cerbo is changing, it will still work.

Keep an eye on the updates, today, or tomorrow should be release. Lots of new features are included.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Released, please update your unit and share your feedback
0 Likes 0 ·
thomashofbauer avatar image thomashofbauer commented ·
Thank you i will wait for the update
0 Likes 0 ·
thomashofbauer avatar image
thomashofbauer answered ·

Hi, i want update the ev Chager if i i do this with the new software EVCS_Main_FW_OTA_V01.25_C026.evcsup it is not possible. The Update with the file EVCS_Main_FW_OTA_V01.25_C025.evcsup is possible. Is the file C025 the right one?

And i have no GX communication: see picture below "GX communication error:Minimum SOC can't be checked"

what can i do?

thank you very much

soc.png

soc.png (76.0 KiB)
2 comments
2 |3000

C25 is the screen version

C26 is the version without screen
Do you have a GX device in there? Or you are using the charging station stand-alone?

0 Likes 0 ·
thomashofbauer avatar image thomashofbauer Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Lucian,

i have a GX Device > charging in the Manual Modus is possible

1.png

1.png

Mod Bus is on

1.png

this are the ip Adresses

1.png

ican see the device in the VRM

1.png

setup VRM

1.png

thanks for helping Thomas

0 Likes 0 ·
1.png (43.3 KiB)
1.png (62.4 KiB)
1.png (67.2 KiB)
1.png (80.0 KiB)
1.png (62.9 KiB)
1.png (48.8 KiB)
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

I think on the GX side, modbus tcp is not enabled. Go to settings/services and check it

5 comments
2 |3000

1.jpg

2.jpg

is this ok?

0 Likes 0 ·
1.jpg (40.5 KiB)
2.jpg (54.0 KiB)
Hi Lucian, have you an other Tipp for me?

thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ thomashofbauer commented ·
So it's still not working? Are both devices on the same Wi-Fi network?
0 Likes 0 ·
thomashofbauer avatar image thomashofbauer Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·
No it dont works. its the same network in the house but 1 have a network range extender > one for the cerbo and one for the EV Charger
0 Likes 0 ·
Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Lucian Popescu (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ thomashofbauer commented ·
That might be the issue, can you try connecting both devices on the same Wi-Fi, maybe create a hotspot with your phone and try like that?
0 Likes 0 ·