question

JohnC avatar image
JohnC asked

VRM Dashboard frozen data

For the last few days my Dashboard has shown the same data. All except the current time and the little charts in the tiles. Advanced is ok. Tested with 2x PCs and 3x browsers.

I suspect the cause is related to a change in Daylight Saving time, and the persistent shown figures do indeed correspond to within an hour or so of the official change. So I've been fiddling with the time zone settings in the CCGX and the Location settings in VRM (lost these, now can't make them stick). GX fw 2.93, and reboot doesn't help.

How can I fix this?

VRM
3 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nesswill avatar image nesswill commented ·
John have you tried rolling the firmware back and the reloading 2.93, could be a corruption?

Dave.

0 Likes 0 ·
JohnC avatar image JohnC ♦ nesswill commented ·
Thanks Dave @nesswill

No I hadn't, but I'll try anything. Always the way though, you try many things, ask for help, then fix it yourself.

My GX ethernet hadn't been working for weeks, just using the backup lan wifi. So I revived it, and now all is well.

I can't explain it, but my preference for cable is vindicated. Thanks for trying to help.
2 Likes 2 ·
nesswill avatar image nesswill JohnC ♦ commented ·
That's always the way lol glad all is ok. You know what they say...when you have tried everything try it all again and hey-presto.

Cheers

1 Like 1 ·
0 Answers