question

steigman230 avatar image
steigman230 asked

Multiplus II + 4* US3000C - Low Battery Voltage

Hi Community,

for 3 month i run 3* Victron Multiplus II + 3*US3000C. Firmware Version of all the Multiplus II is 502; Cerbo GX is v2.92 and Pylontech 1.7 (was already running 1.8).

The System run without any issues for the last 8-12 weeks, but since Monday evening I get “low battery voltage reported” and this in all flavors: At 52.00 Volt, at 51.50 Volt and at 49.00. Sure, the whole bandwidth is included.

I did a lot of research, thought one out of fours Pylontech (or even more) are defective, so connected all of them individual, but the issue remains.

I did a complete reset and fresh install of all Multiplus II, same behavior. As soon the MP2 come up proper, Low Voltage gets reported on Multiplus II Phase I (so the first one out of three).

I connected a Power Supply and started at 52.00 V. As soon all Multiplus II are up and running, the Voltage drops from 52.00 V to 45.00 V. Goes up again and down, until a Relays? Disconnect the input for a while.

Anyone knows or had a similar problem before?

Thanks and best,

Patrick

Multiplus-IIlow battery warning
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Klaus avatar image
Klaus answered ·

I am running one Multiplus II (Firmware 492), VenusGX (293) and 2x 3000C and 2x 2000C (all 1.7). No problems.

You can check the Pylontechs using "BatteryView" Application.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

MultiPlus-II Product page 

MultiPlus-II Manual

MultiPlus-II 230V Datasheet 

VE.Bus Error codes

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic