question

fcfcgarfield avatar image
fcfcgarfield asked

SR450/100 Modbusregister 3724 to 3727 not available

I'm using a Cerbo GX as Gateway to read via Modbus TCP the Registers of all my Victron hardware as discribt in the published excel document from victron. -Pylontech battery works as described -MultiPlus II works as described -RS450 register 789 to 791 and 3700 to 3723 works If I try to read the power from each tracker individualy or all at once's, the Cerbo GX shows an error, that this adresses aren't available. On the Webinterface the Cerbo shows me each tracker indivdualy! I don't know, where I can get those values? Thank you in advance FCFCGarfield

Modbus TCPrs450
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

fcfcgarfield avatar image fcfcgarfield commented ·
My RS450 are running with firmware version 1.10

Want I found out yesterday, was that the readbility of the registers beginning with 3700 up to 3723 is possible, but from 3704 to 3707 is no register documented in the excel file.
Means in the way victron manages the not allowed registers, they need to be blocked!

For me it looks like that the readability of the registers is shifted downwards by 4 so that the actuall power registers are not included.

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Answers

Related Resources

Modbus TCP Basics

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic