question

savv3 avatar image
savv3 asked

State of charge displaying as N/A

On my EasySolar, I'm missing the State of charge indicator since I did a firmware update. Currently using firmware 2.23 20190218173409.

The state of charge displayed correctly before the firmware update.

Any tips is much appreciated. New user, so I might have missed something really simple.

battery charging
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

As you have not given a details list of items connected I am guessing here

anyway

Check to make sure you have the correct battery monitor selected.

if you dont have a battery monitor then it should be selected as the multiplus or auto

If it still does not work then the easysolar Invereter will have the internal battery monitor turned off,

you will need a MK2 or MK3 to reset this in the inverter its self using VE config

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

savv3 avatar image
savv3 answered ·

Thanks for your reply Paul. I’ve checked that battery monitor is set to auto. I tried changing to multiplus (and also reverted back to Auto) but no change. Still just showing up as - -. I’ll try the reset and see if that works

1 comment
2 |3000

Paul B avatar image Paul B commented ·

You will need to access the multiplus by using a MK3 and then VE config and turn the battery monitor ON inside the multiplus.

this is normally off by default

do you have a BMV??? battery monitor because if you do its proberly has been disconected from the CCGX check the cables on the back of the CCGX or the back of the BMV???

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic