question

peder-jacobsen avatar image
peder-jacobsen asked

Remote Console on VRM - Disabled

Last week my remote Console on VRM was disabled. The strange thing is that I have not disabled it by my self. How can this happen and is it possible to enable it without be on site?

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
matt1309 avatar image
matt1309 answered ·

Hi @Peder Jacobsen

I can't think of an obvious answer.

Have you maybe changed anything in VRM that could result in the VRM portal ID changing. This is what the venus os/cerbo gx uses to connect to VRM, so if the ID is changed on VRM (or venus/cerbo) then it would result in VRM stopping working until correct ID is reinput into VRM.

However I'm not aware of any reason it could stop without you having changed something. Unless the internet connection to the venus os/cerbo gx was disconnected?

In regards to reconnecting it remotely unless you've got remote access to the network (ie a VPN/ssh Tunnel or equivalent remote access) I'm not aware of anyway to change venus os/cerbo gx settings if vrm remote access is disabled

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.