question

chris-john avatar image
chris-john asked

GX Touch 50 rebooting

I’ve posted this before but it was closed out

My GX touch connected to a Cerbo keeps rebooting. It did seem to set down but in last few weeks it’s doing it again

Anyone else having this or anyone got any ideas?

cerbo gxtouchscreen
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Perhaps you can describe this in a bit more detail or even add a video so we can see exactly what is happening.

Basically, the GX Touch 50 can only be on or off and nothing in between. But maybe it's the Cerbo GX that might keep rebooting?

0 Likes 0 ·
chris-john avatar image chris-john Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·
nothing to see really except the touch does to blue rebooting and then it reboots. I can’t really video it as it just randomly does it. Please feel free to look at the files from VRM

thanks for your reply

0 Likes 0 ·
4 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

have you connected the usb cable to the correct usb port on the cerbo, ????

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

chris-john avatar image
chris-john answered ·

It used to be fine and has only just started doing it.
thanks for the reply

2 |3000

marcotrotamundos O avatar image
marcotrotamundos O answered ·

I’m having the same gx touch reboot several times each week. ¿Any solution? Cerbo works ok

1 comment
2 |3000

hias avatar image hias commented ·
Hi, did you find a solution for you problem? I have the same issue...
0 Likes 0 ·
hias avatar image
hias answered ·

Hi, have you solved the problem? Would be pleased to hear what the problem was! :)

2 |3000

Related Resources