question

Tim Knox avatar image
Tim Knox asked

Can't turn Quatro on after turning it off remotely

I turned my 8kW Quatro off using the VRM on my phone (little button top left). I have done this pervoiusly and it worked well. On arriving at my boat today it turned it on using my phone. But it didn't restart. The attached pic show the VRM of my boat. In the 'control section' it shows the quattro off. But in the mode section it is 'on'.

Grateful of some help - its very cold here.

Tim

screenshot-2023-02-07-at-144927.png

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
andy156 avatar image
andy156 answered ·

Yeah, I've been having the same problem. I've heard that if you can still connect to the cerbo then you can try going into the quattro subsection and doing a redetect. That might work.Also pulling the cable from the cerbo and reinserting it fires up the quattro for me if you are on site. Its a bit annoying.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·

There seems to be an update to VRM. Maybe refresh the page?

vrm-update.png

You can also connect to Remote Console and change mode that way.

vrm-switch.png

vrm-update.png (22.3 KiB)
vrm-switch.png (41.4 KiB)
2 |3000

Tim Knox avatar image
Tim Knox answered ·

Thanks Guys for you help - in the end I managed to resolve the issue by unplugging the Cerbo for a few seconds. Tim

]

2 |3000