question

muammer avatar image
muammer asked

Can I remotely access Cerbo Gx over Ethernet by giving IP address?

There are mppts connected to the cerbo that we use in different areas. I want to watch the data of MPPTs on a single pc. I need to use IP address for this. Can i do this with Cerbo and MPPT or any recommendation..

cerbo gxTCP IP Networking
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

Yes, you can browse to the console of the CerboGX using its IP address:
1675088191669.png

1675088191669.png (35.3 KiB)
4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ commented ·

To add, this gives access on the local lan, with internet access you can access it all remotely via VRM.

0 Likes 0 ·
muammer avatar image muammer commented ·

Thank you ..I know that.but ı am not sure that Can I get the data which read over cerbo GX using the IP address through my own program? Because we have to see the status of solar panels and batteries in more than 40 places in our own system.

VRM is not useful for all of them separately, I need to see them all from a single interface. Will it be enough for me to use the ip address? Or do u know that is there any process for that.

thank in advance

0 Likes 0 ·
wkirby avatar image wkirby ♦♦ muammer commented ·
It is possible to see all of the MPPTs in the system on a single page.

I like to use ModbusTCP to do this and then use a third party software to render the data, in this case Home assistant.
It is also possible to use Grafana if you prefer that.

0 Likes 0 ·
muammer avatar image muammer wkirby ♦♦ commented ·
ı like this sound.. Thanks a lot for your support
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources