question

joshestes avatar image
joshestes asked

Mutiplus won't charge after low voltage warning

I've got a Multiplus 24/3000/70. The batteries went too low and the low voltage warning is blinking. I'm plugged into shore power and it should be charging the battery or at least passthrough. Right now, the lights and power kick on for a second every minute and then go back off. Please help! I am totally dead in the water with dead batteries that won't charge back up. If they would I'd be fine.

Now the overload and low battery lights are both blinking. I've disconnected all loads.

I've already tried turning it off and on again lol

Help
4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@joshestes

What batteries do you have? And have you tried charge only switch position?

0 Likes 0 ·
joshestes avatar image joshestes Alexandra ♦ commented ·
Thanks for responding. I have 4 tesla battery modules. The charge only switch position doesn't really do anything. I thought it would just charge the batteries but that's not happening. I get no lights in charger only mode.
0 Likes 0 ·
joshestes avatar image joshestes Alexandra ♦ commented ·
Also my solar chargers should be charging the battery but they both think the battery is at full voltage and won't charge because of that. I don't understand this at all.
0 Likes 0 ·
Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ joshestes commented ·
@joshestes

So your battery is completely off? What is the recovery or restart procedure on them?

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

This is a duplicate question to

https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/181821/cant-charge-low-battery.html

Will close this topic, please continue there.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic