question

trungt avatar image
trungt asked

Multiplus Assistants

Hi All

I wondered if there are anyone out there who knows about setting up MPII Assistants in VE Config.

Setup: MPII, CerboGX, Lifepo4 batteries.

Would anyone know how I set up assistants to Turn the Charger on at a certain time and then to turn if off after a few hours - e.g. Inverter ON at 8.30pm and Off at 1.30am?

Many thanks

Trung

Multiplus-IIAssistants
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
snoobler avatar image
snoobler answered ·

Not an assistant pro at all, but it sounds like you need ESS with scheduled charging:

https://www.victronenergy.com/media/pg/Energy_Storage_System/en/configuration.html#UUID-27898816-d249-d1e4-935c-b715b85eb6d5

ESS is capable of much more, so I suspect the hard part will be figuring out how to ignore everything you don't need. :)

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

trungt avatar image trungt commented ·
Hi Snoobler - many thanks for your response / comments - looks like it is exactly the thing I am looking for - will try out over the weekend.

thank you..

trung

0 Likes 0 ·
snoobler avatar image snoobler trungt commented ·
Hope it works out. My system is off-grid, so I can't use ESS, but I'd be interested in a follow-up if you're successful.

0 Likes 0 ·