question

gearloose avatar image
gearloose asked

Victron Connect y-axis scaling

Hello,

I‘m using the Victron Connect App on iOS to read data from a Smart Battery Sense. I find it very irritating that I cannot move or scale the y-axis. Am I missing something? An autofit button would also be very nice. Sometimes the app doesn‘t show the data or cuts partly off due to wrong scaling. In that case the only fix seems to be to switch the axis to temperature or none, then change it back to voltage.

Its also kinda sad that I cannot export the trend data but I already commented on another thread regarding that problem: https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/161552/export-battery-sense-data-from-victronconnect.html

Regards

Gearloose

VictronConnectfeature requestSmart Battery Sense
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi, good suggestions; and somewhere this year I hope to do a round of improvements on the trends user interface.

Also data export is on our list.

Thanks! Matthijs

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

milesfound avatar image milesfound commented ·

This still needs a resolution. I went to look at battery voltage history over the last day and despite it varying about 1V, the Y-axis insisted on being at a nearly 13V scale with no other data selected to compare to. It becomes much harder to see what is happening against such a huge backdrop.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

VictronConnect Manual

Download for iOS / Android / Mac / Windows

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Smart Battery Sense Product Page

Smart Battery Sense Manual

The feature requests topic tag can help Victron R&D find feature suggestions for products. 

There are many factors that go into the Victron product roadmap, and feedback from end-users can help.