question

love2learn avatar image
love2learn asked

VRM- More accurate consumption reading?

Does VRM show the total of both DC and AC loads in the consumption readout based on if you enable the "Has DC system" option via Cerbo GX? I just enabled that option yesterday and I just now noticed my consumption for that day only is reading much higher compared to previous days. I want to make sure my AC loads aren't suddenly higher and that this is expected behavior. If yes, is there a way to breakdown the view to show total DC consumption and AC consumption? Maybe in advanced view perhaps?

VRM
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

love2learn avatar image love2learn commented ·

Looks like when I enabled the "Has DC a system" option in Cerbo GX, it enabled additional views in VRM within the "Gateway" device in Advanced View. I now see "System - DC System", so I can now couple that with "System - AC Consumption" to hopefully see an accurate and segregated view of all battery consumption for the day.

I would still like to know with certainty if the consumption being reported is now including both DC and AC loads.

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

Not sure what you're looking at. All I see is AC consumption on VE bus

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

love2learn avatar image love2learn commented ·

I described how to enable the DC system monitoring above.

See attached Screenshot_20221218-081945.pngscreenshot.

0 Likes 0 ·