question

00schweizi avatar image
00schweizi asked

Zerogrid System massive feeding back to grid from battery since Firmware 500

Hi,

Since upgrade to version ...500 i have a massive problem with one of the phases feeding back to grid from the battery. Also the AC Critical Load in the screen of the cerbo is not actualized as it was before (now up to 3/4 Second instead of 0,5 seconds before). One day i had feeding back 5kwh to the grid from battery. Grid Point is set to 50 Watts.

It is also acting in that way when the battery is in Battery Life at Idle. Then it is playing around with getting power from grid and half a second later feeding the same amount back into the grid. Load is stable with about 500-700 Watts over all phases so no big switching loads like washing machines etc..

I flashed my devices twice with the new version but the issue persists. Maybe it's a firmware bug in the Version 500?

Regards Thomas

System Details:

3x Multiplus 230V 5000KVA 70A

4x MPPT 250/100

6x Pylontec US2000

1x Lynx Shunt

2x Lynx distribution

1x EM24

Multiplus-IIESSfirmware updatebug report
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·

@00schweizi

Since feedback settings are usually done in the GX side, did you update that as well? Changed any settings like phase regulation settings? And other components?

A couple of things as well. Check your wiring has not worked loose. Resistance on connections can do starnge things in a setup.

0 Likes 0 ·
00schweizi avatar image 00schweizi Alexandra ♦ commented ·
Hi Alexandra,

all components are up to date, Cerbo is on 2.92 which should be the newest Version.

Only MPPTs have an Update available since one or two days.

Regards Thomas

0 Likes 0 ·
1 Answer
anthony avatar image
anthony answered ·

Hi, After updating the firmware did you reload the VE Configure file to each Multiplus? If you are running ESS did you reload this assistant also? Anthony

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

00schweizi avatar image 00schweizi commented ·
Hi Anthony,

after flashing all three devices i needed to put them back in a three phase setup with VE Bus Configurator, then i configured the first device including ESS Assistant, saved the settings, send it to the device and then loaded the config on the other devices.

The File is still on my Desktop.

Regards Thomas

0 Likes 0 ·